How to Switch to Solar Power?
Get a free quote from our experts. Learn what system configuration suits you the best and just how much money you can save!
Sit back while we take care of the design and permits and government incentive application for your solar panels. All you have to do is give us your approval to move forward!
Stress-free Installation and activation. We take care of everything from roof repair, tree cutting, and installation. Sit back, relax and watch the magic happen!
Going Solar in Calabasas
As more and more of your neighbors make the decision to invest in solar panels, you may be wondering if this is a smart choice for your family. From our experience, the combination of high energy prices and abundant sunshine throughout the year means that home solar panels in Calabasas are guaranteed to be a good investment.
As one of the leading solar installers in Calabasas, Momentum Solar has helped countless numbers of homeowners make the transition to clean, renewable solar energy. We have earned this position because we provide our customers with a comprehensive service that covers the entire lifecycle of their solar panels. We provide competitive solar financing options directly to our clients, handle the entire planning and installation process, and then continue to maintain your solar panels throughout their entire lifespan of 25 years.
Benefits of Going Solar
There are many reasons why an increasing number of Calabasas homeowners are choosing to invest in solar panels for their homes. These include:
- Reduce or eliminate electricity bills – From the first day your solar panels are up and running, you will start saving money on your electricity bill. The savings will continue to be enjoyed throughout the lifespan of your residential solar system, which is around 25 years.
- Enjoy price-protected electricity – The cost of electricity is guaranteed to rise in the coming years. When you invest in solar panels, you will no longer be vulnerable to rising costs.
- Improve the environment – Solar panels are one of the most effective ways to reduce your carbon footprint. By generating your own, renewable electricity, you will reduce your dependence on fossil fuels, which are primary contributors to global warming and air pollution.
- Low maintenance – Once your panels are installed, they require very little maintenance. We provide our customers with monitoring tools to track energy usage and production. These tools will indicate if any problems arise with your panels, in which case our team will come to your property to quickly assess and repair the issue. We also provide ongoing, routine maintenance to prevent any issues from arising in the first place.
- Minimal aesthetic impact – Solar panels are incredibly popular in Calabasas because they do not disrupt the aesthetic appeal of your property. Unlike wind turbines, solar panels are quiet and have no moving parts. Each of our solar projects is customized to ensure the panels will blend seamlessly into your roofline as they silently provide electricity for the years to come.
Solar Incentives Available to Calabasas Residents
California State is committed to helping homeowners make the transition to solar energy. In order to make this an attractive option, there are several solar incentives available to Calabasas residents. The most valuable incentive is the federal solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC), which lets you reduce the overall cost of your residential solar system by 26%. This solar tax credit works by providing a dollar-for-dollar reduction on your federal income tax liability. You must act now, however, to take advantage of this incentive as it will no longer be available after 2021.
Learn About Our Solar Financing Options During Your Free Consultation
Are you ready to go solar? We offer all new customers a free consultation to learn more about our company and solar solutions. We are pleased to offer a variety of solar financing options, designed to help you go solar sooner rather than later. With a solar loan or solar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), you can go solar for as little as $0 down! That means that the incredible cost savings of solar can be yours without having to make any upfront investment.
If you’re ready to learn more, simply schedule a free consultation with our team today. You’ll be given a no-obligation quote for your custom solar project, as well as information about our solar financing options. Contact us today – our team is looking forward to hearing from you!
Find Out if Switching to Solar is Right for You
Call 1 (888) MOMENTUM now to get your no-obligation, free quote