Take Advantage of Local Florida Tax Incentives for Solar Panels
Find out exactly how much solar will save Oldsmar, FL homeowners
Investing in a Residential Solar System in Oldsmar, FL
Florida boasts one of the sunniest year-round climates in the US, making it an ideal place to invest in a residential solar system. With a correctly sized system, homeowners can expect to achieve a higher than average offset in their monthly electricity bill, making the solar payback period shorter than in other states.
Many homeowners have already discovered how easy and affordable it is to transition to solar with Momentum Solar, Oldsmar’s leading solar installer. Unlike other solar companies, Momentum Solar handles the entire process from start to finish. While other companies make their customers hunt around for the best solar financing options or obtain the necessary permits, Momentum Solar handles absolutely everything related to the solar transition.
Benefits of Home Solar Panels
There are many reasons why residents of Oldsmar are motivated to go solar. Some of the benefits to consider include:
- Save money now and in the years to come – the average lifespan of solar panels is 25 years!
- Lock-in your electricity rates so you won’t be subject to rising costs in the future
- Minimize your carbon footprint and do your part to protect our environment
- Improve your local air quality by reducing your community’s dependence on fossil fuels
- Take advantage of solar tax credits before they expire at the end of 2021
Financial motivations are often the strongest reason for investing in solar panels in Oldsmar, but most of our customers discover that the other benefits of solar panels become equally important to them as the years go on.
- Purchasing home solar panels: When you purchase your solar panels upfront, you can expect to save thousands over the 25-year lifespan of your system after it is fully paid for. If you decide to take out a solar loan to buy your panels, your savings will be slightly less, based upon these interest rates and terms of your loan.
- Leasing your solar panels: For many homeowners, a solar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) or solar lease is a great option. With this model, you will save less money, but you won’t have as many of the upfront costs or responsibilities associated with purchasing your solar system.
Choosing the Best Solar Company in Oldsmar
A critical factor in the enjoyment and profitability of your home solar system is the solar company you choose for the job. Your investment in solar will pay off over 20 – 25 years, so it is important to find a solar company that you feel comfortable working with for this span of time. There are certain factors to look for when interview solar installers in your area. Some of the most important questions to ask, include:
- What type of warrantee do you provide? At Momentum Solar, all of our solar panels and system components are backed with our comprehensive 25-year warrantee.
- What is the quality rating of your solar panels? Not all solar panels are created equal and, unfortunately, some solar installers try to cut costs by installing inferior solar panels. At Momentum Solar, all of our solar panels have been given a Tier 1 quality rating, which indicates they are among the most reliable solar panels available on the market.
- What solar financing options do you offer? Not all solar installers offer financing options to their customers. While this isn’t necessarily a deal breaker, the process can be much easier when one company handles everything. We offer solar leases and solar loans to all qualifying customers and are happy to advise on the best option for you.
- Do you provide a free consultation? You would be smart to shop around before making a final decision on your solar panels. Look for companies, like Momentum Solar, that offer a free consultation and custom quote – these are the ones that are serious about your business.
If you’re ready to learn more about investing in a home solar system in Oldsmar, we encourage you to contact us today to schedule your free solar consultation. We look forward to working with you!
This customer’s bill is estimated to be $150 lower than the previous bill.
What you can do next:
Discover a new way to save energy.