Take Advantage of Local Florida Tax Incentives for Solar Panels
Find out exactly how much solar will save St. Petersburg, FL homeowners
Solar Companies in St. Petersburg Area Score Top Ranking
Momentum Solar Earns the Number Two Spot in the State
If you are a St. Petersburg resident looking for local-based solar companies, Momentum Solar is in your backyard with one of their main offices in Tampa. There’s nothing like doing business with a local company that has achieved a high rank for one of the single-most important decisions you’ll make – the decision to go solar.
Solar Companies Must Bring a Consistent “A Game” to Rank So High
Most homeowners need help with solar financing options and solar incentives, which Momentum Solar is quite adept at providing.
However, it’s not just financing options you need to consider. You need to know that the company you choose is going to make the entire process easy, fast, fun, and affordable.
Here’s Momentum Solar’s consistently high-scoring list:
- Free Estimates
- Free Installation
- Affordable Solar Financing Options
- Quality Solar Panel Systems
- Complimentary Tree Removal
- Paid Referral Program
- 25-year Warranty
- State and Federal Tax Incentives & Rebates
When You Go Solar You Stop Polluting
If you purchase your own solar panel system, then the money you pay each month means something. You’re buying a system that will help you stay off the grid and generate clean energy.
You’re also buying your freedom! When you go solar, you are no longer dependent upon the electric company for your power. How long were you without power during the recent hurricanes? That’s not likely to be something you will deal with once you’re off the grid.
With our state and federal governments giving generous solar tax incentives and solar rebates, going solar is far more affordable than ever before.
A primary reason why any St. Petersburg resident should go solar was said best by Sammy Fretwell of “The State” newspaper.
“Solar energy is a non-polluting form of power that supporters say is better for the environment. It doesn’t produce greenhouse gases that are contributing to global warming or pollute the air with mercury or other toxins. It also doesn’t generate waste like coal and nuclear power plants do.”
Solar Financing Options
There are several solar financing options available today. The three most common are as follows:
- Cash – If you can pay for your new solar energy system in cash that’s ideal and you should consider it. With the state and federal solar tax credits, the system will pay for itself as you eliminate property taxes and monthly power bills.
- Solar loans – Momentum has very competitive solar loan options they can review with you. Buying your system is best if you want to maximize your savings and solar tax incentives.
- Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) – With a power purchase agreement, you will lease your solar panels from a third-party like Momentum Solar. You then pay a fixed rate for the solar electricity the system generates.
Florida Solar Incentives, Rebates, & Tax Credits
As these are applied, both sales and property taxes are eliminated or dramatically reduced, and you’ll also build credit with Duke Energy through net metering for any excess solar energy that you produce.
There’s also a federal solar tax credit, which gives you 26% off the final cost of your solar panel system in 2020, and 22% off in 2021.
Your decision to go solar is an important one – for yourself, your family and your planet. Give yourself the best solar contractor in St. Petersburg by choosing one of the top solar companies in Florida — Momentum Solar.
This customer’s bill is estimated to be $150 lower than the previous bill.
What you can do next:
Discover a new way to save energy.