Take Advantage of Local New Jersey Tax Incentives for Solar Panels
Find out exactly how much solar will save Union County, NJ homeowners
Custom Solar Panels in Union County, NJ
An increasing number of homeowners throughout Union County, NJ are making the smart investment in solar panels for their homes. If you’re thinking about joining the solar revolution, we encourage you to consider Momentum Solar for your project. As one of the leading solar installers in Union County, we will provide you with a customized solution that perfectly suits your home, budget and lifestyle.
Planning & Customization of Residential Solar Panels
Our team of solar installers has been helping homeowners in Union County go solar for over 10 years. During this time, we have fine-tuned our process so that we are able to efficiently and precisely plan and customize our solar panel installations for each home. Our process starts with a free consultation at your property with one of our solar installers. During this initial meeting, we will make note of several factors, including:
- The size of your home
- Your family’s annual energy consumption
- The size and angle of your rooftop
- The type of roof tiles you have installed
- Number and location of trees on your property
- Any other unique elements of your property that may require special planning
After your consultation, we use all of these details to put together a customized quote and plan for your solar system. We will make note of any variables that need to be taken into account during the installation process and ensure that the quote you receive represents the final cost for the project.
Next, we begin putting together your panels and system components. Each piece is customized so it will fit perfectly on your rooftop and ensure many years of efficient operation. Once this is complete, we will make an appointment with you to begin the installation of the panels on your rooftop. All of these steps can be tracked through the Momentum Solar Mobile App, which we created in order to provide our customers with a clear view of upcoming dates and milestones.
Solar Financing Options for Your Custom Solar Panels
The great majority of our customers choose not to pay for their solar project upfront, but instead rely on solar financing options to fund their investment. We offer our customers a few ways to finance their solar panels:
- Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) – If you want to enjoy the benefits (and savings!) of solar panels without the cost or responsibilities of ownership, then a PPA might be the right choice for you. In this agreement, Momentum Solar will own the solar panels on your roof and you will pay a fixed amount for the energy you consume.
- Solar loan – Maximum savings are achieved by owning your solar panels and a loan is the perfect way to get your panels installed sooner rather than later. We offer our customers several loan options with competitive rates and flexible repayment terms.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Ready to get started or just learn more about custom solar panels for your Union County property? The first step is to schedule a free consultation so we can meet with you and get an idea of your goals and system requirements. After the meeting, you’ll get a customized quote that contains all the information you need to move forward. Contact us today – our team of knowledgeable solar installers is ready to answer all of your questions!
This customer’s bill is estimated to be $150 lower than the previous bill.
What you can do next:
Discover a new way to save energy.