Take advantage of the new Pennsylvania tax credit for solar panels.
Find out exactly how much solar will save Lehigh County, PA homeowners
Solar Installers in Lehigh County, PA
Residents of Lehigh County, PA pay more for electricity than many other Americans. Not only are energy demands higher due to short winter days and sweltering summer months, but electricity prices in Pennsylvania have also increased over the past several years. As a result, more and more homeowners are thinking about solar as a way to reduce the impact of rising electricity costs.
If you’re considering solar panels as a way to lower your energy costs, you’ve come to the right place – Momentum Solar is one of the leading installers of solar panels in Lehigh Valley. Our team of experts is here to make the transition to solar as easy as possible, from helping you pick the right solar financing option to expediting the installation of your solar panels.
Benefits of Solar Panels
In Lehigh Valley, Solar panels offer homeowners a number of benefits, including:
- Cost savings – Solar panels offer huge cost savings. If you own your panels, you can expect to save at thousands over the lifetime of your solar system. If you have solar panels through a lease or PPA, you can save even more over a 20-year solar lease. Savings vary based on your energy requirements and the size of your system.
- Financial stability – In addition to cost savings, solar panels offer a way “lock in” your energy costs for the next 20 – 25 years. No longer subject to fluctuating energy costs, you can create a more accurate budget and financial plan for the future.
- Environmental benefits – Solar is one of those rare investments that help you get ahead, while also doing something good for our planet. By using clean, renewable energy, you’ll reduce pollution levels in your area and create a much smaller carbon footprint for your family. Your grandchildren will thank you!
Choosing a Leigh Valley Solar Installer
To enjoy all the benefits of solar, you need to choose the right solar installer. Solar panels are an investment that pays off over 25-years or more, so you should plan for a long relationship with your solar installer. Reputable solar installers like Momentum Solar have several things in common. We suggest only working with solar installers who have the following characteristics:
- A warrantee that covers the lifespan of your solar panels and system components. At Momentum Solar, we expect your system to last for 25 years, so our warrantee was created to cover this entire period.
- Tier 1 solar panels. All solar panels are NOT created equal. As shocking as it may sound, there are solar installers out there who are outfitting inferior quality solar panels on Lehigh County rooftops. Look for a solar installer whose solar panels have been given a Tier 1 rating, which indicates they will be the most reliable and efficient at converting energy.
- Local installers. Pick a company that operates in your area, rather than from the next county over. Not only will a local solar installer better understand the unique requirements of your area and local planning regulations, but you can also feel confident that a technician will be available if something does go wrong with your panels.
- After sales support and maintenance. Solar panels do require a small amount of routine maintenance and, occasionally, repair work. At Momentum Solar, we handle all routine maintenance and repairs for our customers, so you can feel confident that you’ll have consistent customer service for the full lifespan of your system.
- Excellent solar financing options. We offer our customers several solar financing options to make it as easy as possible to make the transition to solar. We offer solar loans with competitive rates and terms, as well as solar Power Purchase Agreements (PPA).
Schedule Your Free Consultation with Momentum Solar
We offer all new customers a free consultation to learn more about our solar panels. During the visit, we will provide you with a quote for the cost of your system and outline your solar financing options. Our Lehigh Valley solar installers will also answer any questions and outline the installation process so you know exactly what to expect when working with us.
What are you waiting for? If you’re ready to go solar – or just ready to learn a bit more – please contact us today!
This customer’s bill is estimated to be $150 lower than the previous bill.
What you can do next:
Discover a new way to save energy.